Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cheapest travel to Accra from Dublin/London?

If you have any information as to how I can travel to Accra from Dublin by land and sea please add a comment below with relevant information. Personal experiences preferable or at least interesting wewbsites. I have done research myself but would like some fresh insights. The cheapest airfare I can get at the moment is €959 with British Airways Dublin-Accra Oct. 16th rtn. July 15th. I would rather retutn August 2009 but unfortunately the fares are not yet available for purchasing through travel agents I have visited. Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

Armen Cyrus (GRN) said...

Hi, As I am a travel freak I have been in the same situation in the past few years,... Then I tried the travel package by
GlobalResortsNetwork
... Oh Now I travel with my own flexibility and with financial freedom too. Check it out it might help you..

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I found this website http://www.flightstoaccra.co.uk for cheap flights to Accra from London.